Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pom Pom Pens

So I saw these really cute Pom Pom Pens on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and thought "How cute?".  That sentence alone should have been my first clue that this was going to end up being a much bigger project than I anticipated.  I thought I could buy some nice valentines-themed fabric and just make a couple dozen for teacher gifts.  Not a problem.  As I'm scrolling down the tutorial given by SewSara, my 9yo daughter is peering over my shoulder and says "Ooh, cute!"  Second clue.  So somehow a couple dozen becomes 5 1/2 dozen to make enough for the teachers and my daughter's classes.  Yes.  And actually, I'm still working on the last few before Friday, but wanted to share them now.  I found this really sweet valentine printable from Positively Splendid to add to the pens as a gift.  And yes, I do think they are pretty cute although I probably wouldn't suggest making more than a couple of dozen at a time  :)

Teacher Gifts


V-day Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment