Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu planning monday

Ok. This is my second attempt. I am trying to post from my tablet to see how it goes. So far I wrote and lost one post. We are supposed to get freezing temperatures tonight.  The temps seem to be dropping every hour now. Brownies ran very late tonight and I needed to plan dinner in the car. Just a typical first-day-back-after-2-weeks-break kind of day. But we are home now. The plants are inside. The kids are fed and in bed.  Now its to e for the world to stop spinning. 


Monday. Broccoli and bowties
Tuesday Italian wedding soup
Wednesday black bean veggie enchiladas
Thursday homemade pizza
Friday chicken Marsala green beans challah

Looking for more menus visit MPM atwww.orgjunkie.com


Third attempt now since the Blogger app on the tablet failed to publish. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment