Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - February 11, 2013

Rainy week ahead.  I don't so much have a menu plan as an outline at this point.

Monday:  Teriyaki tofu and veggies.  Baked eggrolls.

Tuesday:  Chili, cornbread.

Wednesday:  Chicken?  not sure

Thursday:  (V-day)  Personal heart-shaped pizzas.  Crudite.  The pizza is somewhat a tradition and since V-day falls on Thursday (our usual pizza night), so much the easier of a decision.  The picture is from last year, I believe, but this year I want to make small ones instead.  And some sort of yummy dessert.  Not sure what.  Probably something with strawberries.  In the past I have done this heart cake, or this coeur a la creme.  This year I may do this strawberry shortcake cake.

Friday:  Butternut squash lasagna, challah, salad.

Looking for more menu and recipe ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

And next week, I need to start making these:

1 comment: