Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - May 21, 2012

Wow!  It's the last week of school already!  Trying to keep this short today.  Just an update first.   I made cupcakes for Miss D's school last week.  I think they turned out pretty nicely.

I made fondant apples for the tops.

The cupcakes were pretty simple vanilla with vanilla buttercream.  I made 4 dozen and only brought half a dozen home.  I would say a success. 

Okay, on to the menu:

Monday - Hamburgers, corn on the cob, watermelon

Tuesday - Penne a la vodka, baked zucchini "fries"

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken and veggies

Thursday - Homemade Pizza

Friday - Baked Tilapia, challah

Weekend (Shavuot) - Not sure yet, I know I will be making this recipe for Baked Blintzes and some sort of cheesecake (maybe a frozen key lime cheesecake? or a traditional baked cheesecake?), other than that, not sure.
  Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment