Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - 4/9/12

I know it's been a while since I last posted a menu.  It has been really busy.  Last week was Spring Break for my daughter.  I spent a good part of the week just preparing for Passover.  Now that all the cleaning and preparing is behind me (as well as the first couple of nights and the Seders), now what to make for the rest of the week...hmm.  The plan so far:

Monday:  Leftover Brisket, vegetable kugel, asparagus, carrot souffle, matzo ball soup
Brisket
Vegetable Kugel

Tuesday:  Matzo Pizza

Wednesday:  Maybe fish?  Tilapia with quinoa, vegetables

Thursday:  Not sure, maybe meatloaf?  Surprisingly, my family's favorite recipe has matzo meal as the binder.  I suspect it's because I "hide" hard-boiled eggs in the center of the meatloaf. 

Friday:  Roasted chicken, vegetables, what else? 


Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment