Monday, November 7, 2011

MPM - 11/7/11

Menu Plan Monday

Trying to get back on track this week with menu-planning even if it means that perhaps I'll need to change it as the week progresses.  Lots of after-school activities this week (Nutcracker, dance class, mini-real baking, soccer).  And my husband's birthday is this week too!  I'm not going to post my plans for his birthday here (because he occasionally reads my blog ).  Sorry no links or recipes right now, hopefully I will be able to get back to the blog again to post more later.


Monday - Grilled chicken, broccoli, rice

Tuesday - Baked pasta

Wednesday - a surprise  (updated)
Thursday - Homemade pizza


Friday - Spaghetti and Meatballs or roasted chicken?  Not sure yet.  Challah.


Looking for more menu ideas, visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hi! Stopping by from MPM!
    Willa
    www.armstrongfamilyfare.com

    ReplyDelete