Monday, October 24, 2011

MPM - 10/24/11

Menu Plan Monday - 10/24/11
I missed last week to post my menu.  It's been pretty busy around here.  LD's birthday later this week, party for him on Sunday and my parents are coming to visit.  I'm keeping this short and simple because I feel like I have a thousand things to do today including working out in anticipation of all the "celebrating" later in the week.  Oh, and Halloween is coming up too!  Oh, and Miss D has a school project that she needs baked goods every Wednesday.  So, "we" will be baking cookies, etc. every Tuesday until December for Mini-Real.  What else?  I know I must be forgetting something...oh, well.

Menu:

Monday:  Manicotti (frozen)  with sauteed spinach.

Tuesday:  Leftover  Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday:  Grilled Chicken, salad

Thursday:  Out to Dinner

Friday - no clue,???


For more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment