Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 8/15/11

Menu Plan Monday - 8/15/11

Where did the weekend go?  I can't believe it's Monday again.  We're having a "cool" front blow through for a few days ( so temperatures should only be a high of 90 this week!).  I have the windows open this morning and it does feel almost cool, almost Fall-like already. 

Sunday  - Sushi.  I know not the prettiest of rolls, it's been a while since I've made sushi.  Still pretty yummy though and the kids loved it!


Monday  - Leftover Chicken piccata (minus the butter - I use all EVOO)

Tuesday - Crock-pot Chuck roast with veggies. 

Wednesday - Shredded Beef Tacos (with leftover chuck roast) and Avocados


Thursday - Homemade Pizza

Friday - Roasted Chicken and vegetables, Challah

Also, there has been a request made for a cake on Friday for Orientation (can you believe the college kids are coming back already, too?).  I don't know...maybe a tennis court for the cake??  I have to think a bit more about that.  I have a few recipes that I'd like to share this week.  Last week I shared a recipe for Carrot Raisin Bread, please check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment