Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 5/9/11

Menu Plan Monday - 5/9/11

Last few weeks of school here.  The weather is supposed to be in the high 80's/90's, so I'm trying to keep the menu pretty simple.

Monday - Moroccan Meatballs - adapted from a "Biggest Loser Cookbook" recipe, and corn on the cob.

Tuesday - Pizza (yes, again).  Late night, so something quick.  Love this recipe from Martha Stewart for Whole Wheat Pizza Dough.  I'll freeze half for another night, too!

Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner.  Hope to make a big batch and pack some away in the freezer.

Thusday - Pretzel Dogs






Friday - Island Beef Ribs



Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

6 comments:

  1. Mm... everything sounds yummy! I think I'll be stealing big chunks of your menu plan this week.

    Is this one similar to your meatballs recipe? I don't have one here but it sounds wonderful and I already have ground beef thawing on the counter so I'm kind of just guessing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Sorry to stalk you, but I'd love a recipe for the Island Beef Ribs - we definitely need a change from chicken for Shabbos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer. I just finished cooking the meatballs. I can post that recipe for you and the beef ribs perhaps later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! For tonight, I'll go with the recipe I found online in the meantime... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted the meatball recipe, just in case you wish to look. The other recipe sounds great too! Thanks for the interest! Now, I need to get back to the kitchen or the rest won't come together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I posted both recipes. I hope you get a chance to look them over. Thank you again for your interest!

    ReplyDelete