Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 5/23/11

Menu Plan Monday - 5/23/11

Last week of school for Miss D.  Recital behind us and summer is fast approaching.  The weather is supposed to be HOT!  I think the grill will be getting some use this week.  Trying not to heat up the kitchen too much with long cooking.  Want to try my hand at some homemade hamburger rolls this week.  We'll see how that goes.  Anyone used a good (parve) recipe?  I just saw one on the King Arthur Flour site that looks promising.  Might need to experiment.



Monday - Grilled Eggplant Rollatini

Tuesday - Chinese Chicken Salad - I will use grilled, and sliced chicken instead of roasted.  Also, I always make the dressing on the side and offer a sesame dressing for my daughter (peanut allergy).

Wednesday - Crazy Pizza Bread or grilled pizza


Thursday - Fish Tacos

Friday - Not sure yet, last day of school and event planned at school.

Looking for more menu ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment