Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 5/2/11

Menu Plan Monday - 5/2/11

Busy week coming up.  Last month of school for Miss D. Lots of poultry this week, too.  Oh well.  At least there is a menu plan.

Monday - Roasted chicken, veggies

Tuesday - Pizza, something quick before a school event.

I was asked to make this recipe for Georgia Caviar.  I've only made it once before and it was a different recipe (more like this one from Paula Deen).  As a Northern girl, it's not something I grew up with or even tried before this year.  If there is anyone out there reading this has tried this recipe before, I would love some feedback.  Somehow the recipe doesn't seem "right" to me. Also, It's teacher appreciation day, so I'm thinking of something to bake and send in the morning.  Perhaps, some chocolate chip coffee cake?




Wednesday - Crockpot Orange Chicken, rice and broccoli


Thursday - Turkey Tacos, homemade salsa and chips, guacamole and my once-a-year margarita


Friday  - Challah, Spaghetti and homemade sauce

For more recipe ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment