Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 5/16/11

Menu Plan Monday - 5/16/11

Last two weeks of school, dance recital next weekend and Mom's coming to visit this week, so lots of quick and easy meals here.

I want to thank Jennifer at Adventures in Mamaland for trying out some of my menu recipes from last week.  I am truly flattered.  If you want to check out her menu from last week or her other blog Adventures in Breadland to see how the pretzel dogs turned out!  Thanks again for the positive feedback from everyone, too!  Maybe there is someone reading this after all  :)

Monday - Broccoli and Bowties.  If I'm making this just for us at home, I usually serve the broccoli separate.  The lemon juice and salt will turn the broccoli to mush if you save the leftovers.

Tuesday - Spinach Ravioli Bake

Wednesday - Chicken Piccata.  Yes, two Barefoot Contessa recipes this week.  I make this one using all EVOO in place of the butter.

sweet potato fries
Thursday - Hamburger Sliders, oven roasted sweet potato fries.

Friday - Not sure yet, perhaps out to dinner after dance rehearsal.

Also, I hope to make a batch of my Grandmother's Strawberry Jam.  I hope to post more about the recipe later.

Also, Roasted Eggplant Spread (make that 3!) for a snacking dip with bagel chips when Mom is here.

For more recipe ideas, please visit MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment