Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 3/7/11

Menu Plan Monday - 3/7/11

Monday - Pasta, pesto and peas- similar to this recipe from Barefoot Contessa (minus the mayo, I substituted 4 oz. cream cheese instead and used pesto I had in the freezer).


Tuesday - BBQ Meatballs, from Pioneer Woman (meatballs, my recipe instead and baked, not fried)

Wednesday - Turkey Burgers, sweet potato fries

Thursday - Pancakes for dinner (Miss D's request) with blueberries and strawberries, smoothies.

Friday - Spaghetti with sauce or chicken and rice bake???  not sure

Trying to keep it simple this week.  I'm also planning a bunch of baking projects:  Hamentaschen and mini-loaves for Purim gifts.  Hopefully, I will get to post a bit more later in the week.



Need more ideas for menus?  Try MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment