Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 2/7/11

Menu Plan Monday - 2/7/11


Sunday - Super Bowl Menu:  Mini pizza bagels, individual mac and cheese, baked potato skins, salsa with chips, veggies with dip, field cake with Jell-o jiggler football helmets (which I forgot in the fridge).
Individual Mac and Cheese

Salsa and Chips

Field Cake







































Monday - Spaghetti and meatballs, leftover

Tuesday -Leftovers from SB, mac and cheese, etc.

Wednesday - Turkey burgers

Thursday - Baked Ziti

Friday - Chicken??, challah

4 comments:

  1. The cake is adorable! Love the individual mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My perfectionism got the best of me with cake. I almost didn't post a picture, so I appreciate the positive comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tiffany! I'm so impressed! Individual mac & cheese are so cute and the cake is amazing. Great job! You're blog is awesome! So happy to keep in touch with you in such a cool medium. I like this better than FB! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claudia! I enjoyed reading about your menu too! I love the picture at the header of your blog. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete