Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan - October 11, 2010



Is it really the middle of October?  I think I missed last week for a menu plan, again, but I promise I did have one (in my head at least).  A bit easier week ahead.  No Nutcracker practice, so just the regular amount of crazy busy.  The picnic last week worked out well for in between dance class and Nutcracker, but the weather is definitely changing.  By next time, I think it might be too chilly for a picnic on the square, but we'll see.

Monday - grilled chicken, broccoli

Tuesday - black bean, veggies and rice burritos

Wednesday - chicken pot pie

Thursday - crazy pizza bread

Friday - spaghetti and meatballs, challah

Saturday - perhaps pretzel dogs?










Find more recipes and menus for MPM at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment