Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 5/17/10

Never got the menu plan down last week, but I promise I did have one..of sorts. With Shavuot starting Tuesday eve, I decided to try a few new dairy recipes.

Sunday - Onion pot roast, mashed pot., carrots

Monday - Chicken Lo Mein with veggies

Tuesday - New Recipe from the Barefoot Contessa: Chive Risotto Cakes.  Im using chives from our garden.  Here is the recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chive-risotto-cakes-recipe/index.html and hopefully I will get a chance to make Baked Blinzes (also a new recipe from Barefoot Contessa).  I'll try to post the recipe later.

Wednesday - B asked for a savory Southwest cheesecake (good for an appetizer/dip) and for dinner, I'm not too sure yet.  Homemade Pizza? ravioli?  veggie chili?  Must think some more.

Thursday - Probably Leftover risotto cakes, etc.

Friday - Shredded BBQ beef on Challah rolls, salad

Looking for more ideas head over to orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment