Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - 3/15/10



Oh, goodness! Last week was quite the adventure. Brandon was traveling with the team all week and Davina caught pneumonia, so most of last week's menu plan went out the window. Good news, I did get to use up most of my pancake mix! Anyway, so I am still trying to prepare for Passover at the end of the month and clear out the freezer/fridge and pantry.


Monday - Grilled steak, spinach and garlic


Tuesday - Manicotti, and french bread


Wednesday - Shepherd's Pie and perhaps make these cake pops for dessert? If I get the chance, but they look sooo good!


Thurday - Steak fajitas


Friday - Challah(in the freezer), spaghetti and meatballs


Saturday - homemade pizza(in the freezer)

That's it for MPM.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your menu. It looks like a delicious week:) come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete